At present, Microsoft 365 Developer Program offered for free with a free renewal after cycle of 90 days in case you are indeed involved in development activities.
Welcome to the Microsoft 365 Developer Program!
Because you are a trusted developer, your membership includes a special developer Microsoft 365 E5 subscription, with all the latest Microsoft 365 apps for your PC and Mac, and including Power BI, Enterprise Mobility + Security, Office 365 Advanced Threat Protection, and Azure Active Directory. This includes licenses for 24 test users plus one admin license. Your Microsoft 365 E5 subscription is for development purposes only. For more information, see the Microsoft 365 Developer Program FAQ .
You are also joining a community of Microsoft experts and professional developers, with whom you can share information and learn from to develop your skills.
Now that you have your membership and subscription, we recommend the following next steps:
- Install sample data packs to automatically populate your developer sandbox with 16 sample users and data, saving you time so you can focus on exploring and learning Microsoft 365 platform capabilities.
- Visit your Microsoft 365 profile page to manage your subscription sign-in name and expiration, and get personalized recommendations for resources, training, and community events based on your preferences.
- Learn how to use your developer subscription to build Microsoft 365 solutions and how you can create test users to create your sandbox environment.
- Explore developer tools that come with Visual Studio and cool online tools like Microsoft Graph Explorer and ScriptLab.
- Explore documentation and training for:
- The Office Add-ins developer platform for Excel, Word, Outlook and more
- Microsoft Graph
- The SharePoint Framework
- Microsoft Teams
- Connectors and Actionable Messages
- Get access to experts inside Microsoft with our monthly community calls .
Thank you for joining!
The Microsoft 365 Developer Program Team