Source: Acumen newsletter dated 19 July 2023
Applications for Acumen Academy’s Energy for Livelihoods Accelerator – India close in just 5 days!
Supported by Apple and grown out of Acumen’s Pioneer Energy Investment Initiative (PEII+), this 12-week accelerator is designed to build an ecosystem of scalable social enterprises in India committed to improving the livelihoods of people in poverty using sustainable energy.
Sound like a good fit for you?
- Accelerate your path to scale with insights from Acumen’s 16 years of experience investing $36.9 million in clean energy.
- Develop, refine, and test key hypotheses for how your enterprise can scale.
- Make data-driven decisions by gathering customer insights.
- Learn ways to communicate and demonstrate your social and environmental impact.
- Improve your financial sustainability through isolating and testing your organization’s revenue, cost and investment assumptions.
- Refine your value proposition and develop marketing, sales and pricing strategies that work for low-income customers.
- Develop the hard-edged leadership skills needed to build better, truly inclusive, sustainable solutions.
- Pitch for an investment and technical assistance.