Source: LiquidWeb newsletter dated 26 Oct 2023
We’ve expanded our product line, and you’re one of the first to know.
Cloud Studio is our new suite of cloud hosting solutions engineered for high performance. Today, it has two premium offerings: Cloud Metal and Cloud VPS. (A third is set to launch next year—stay tuned.)
- Cloud Metal combines dedicated resources and virtualization to give you bare metal power and cloud flexibility in a single server.
- With Cloud VPS, you get a flexible, instant cloud environment that can be scaled up or down to meet your needs. Starting at $5 a month, it’s our most affordable solution ever.
Three key advantages to both Cloud Studio products include:
- Self-management capabilities that let you host your way
- Unbundled plans, so you only opt into the features and services you want
- Fast provisioning that allows you to set up and deploy a new server in minutes To get the full scoop on everything Cloud Studio has to offer, visit our website now.
Benefits of server clustering
Fall is in full swing, and business owners are ramping up for the holiday selling season. Performance and reliability are more critical than ever. After all, a downed website not only damages your brand, but also cuts into your hard-earned profits.
Server clusters can help you avoid costly downtime. Easily scale to meet a rush of demand and stay online when it matters most. Learn about server clustering, their benefits, and the real cost of downtime in our article:
What Is Server Clustering?
The latest web hosting articles and advice
In honor of cyber security month…
Protect yourself with these 10 ways to mitigate risks
The cloud dilemma
Public, private, or hybrid?
Server migrations don’t need to be a nightmare
We break it down into 5 steps
We’d like to introduce you…
Meet Nexcess, our sister company